Veg Fried Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://food.ndtv.com/lists/20-under-20-quick-dinner-recipes-701483
|Veg Fried Rice Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 50 gms (2 ounce) Beans (chopped)
- 1 kg (36 oz.) Basmati Rice
- 2 tsp Cloves, Cardamom Powder (together)
- 2 Biryani Leaves
- 2Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coconut (pieces)
- 4 Cashew Nuts
- 1 Capsicum (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Veg Fried Rice:
- Wash the rice and soak it for 15 min.
- Cook the rice in pressure cooker and keep it aside.
- Grind the cloves, cardamom.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry cashew nuts and keep it aside.
- Take another pan, put oil and heat it.
- Add salt, the chopped vegetables, biryani leaves and the clove, cardamom powder in the pan and fry it for 10 min.
- Add the cooked rice to the same pan and fry for 2 minutes.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with fried cashew nuts.
Serve with curry