Vegetable Ball Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.manjulaskitchen.com/2011/11/04/crispy-veggie-balls-with-cilantro-dipping-sauce/
|Vegetable Ball Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 5 small Onions (chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 small Ginger (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Pepper Powder
- ¼ cup Milk
- A pinch of Baking Soda
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ cup Oil
How to make Vegetable Ball:
- Sift rice flour, pepper, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add onions, green chilies, and ginger. Mox well.
- Pour milk and mix to make smooth dough. Keep sside for 5 minutes.
- Shape the dough into small balls.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the balls until golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce.