White Radish Salad Recipe
|White Radish Salad Recipe|
||7.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 large Daikon Radishes (peeled and shredded)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1-2 Hard-boiled Eggs (peeled and chopped)
- 1 Apple (peeled, cored, and shredded)
- 4 to 6 tbsp Sour Cream
How to make White Radish Salad:
- Keep the diakon radishes in a bowl. Sprinkle salt and sugar over the top. Toss the ingredients to mix well. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the radishes to a large sieve. Press the shredded pieces firmly, to squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Now, return the diakon to the bowl and separate the pieces with a fork.
- Add eggs and apple.
- Stir in sour cream. Gently mix the ingredients.
- White radish salad is ready to be served.