Almond Butter Sticks Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.nibblesbynic.com/2014/03/29/stuffed-almond-butter-strawberry-jam-french-toast-kabobs/
|Almond Butter Sticks Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tsp Almond Extract
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup Almonds (sliced)
How to make Almond Butter Sticks:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix almond extract and white sugar keep aside.
- Take a bowl mix cream cheese, butter and egg yolk; stir well.
- Make ahead cokie mix.
- Roll it into flat surface and cut in half. Place 1 half on cookie sheet (greased).
- Spoon on sugar mix and almond slices .
- Place 2nd half on top. Smear with beaten egg white.
- Now, bake it for half an hour.
- Chill it for 30 minutes.
- Then, cut into 1/2-inch strips.