Almond Pie Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/20364/apricot+peach+and+almond+pie
|Almond Pie Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 115 g Sugar
- 175 g blanched Almond Kernels
- 220 g Hard Tack
- 4 Eggs
- Some Brandy (as desired)
- A pinch of Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
How to make Almond Pie:
- Combine almond kernels with cinnamon.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar and preserve the egg whites separately.
- Add brandy to the almond kernels and mix.
- Beat egg whites to make a tight meringue and add to the mixture.
- Mix hard tack with baking powder and add to the mixture. Beat well.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered cake tin and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-40 minutes.