Andhra Shrimp Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.indiamarks.com/recipe-for-andhra-shrimp-curry/
|Andhra Shrimp Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ kg ( 17 ounce) Prawn
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 2 Dried Kokum Pieces
- 1 cup( 236 ml)Coconut (grated)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 5 Red Chilies (chopped)
- 1 Green Chili (chopped)
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Andhra Shrimp Curry:
- Grind coconut, red chilies to a very smooth paste.
- Take a pan and heat oil.
- Put coriander seeds and fry it.
- Add chopped onions till they turn slightly brownish.
- Put prawns and fry for some time till the prawns become white in color.
- Add green chili, kokum and stir it well.
- Pour sufficient water, salt and cook until completely done.
Serve with hot rice