Aromatic Barbecued Chicken Recipe
|Aromatic Barbecued Chicken Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Skinless broiler chicken
- 1 Cup low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seed
- 1/4 tsp Ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Lime wedges
How to make Aromatic Barbecued Chicken:
- Mix buttermilk, garlic, yogurt and spices in a big container.
- Mix the chicken pieces and layer with the mixture.
- Allow it to marinate for eight to twenty four hours in refrigerator.
- Now grill it for 5 to 6 inches above hot coals for thirty minutes on each side, basting it every 10 minutes interval.