Baked Brunch Omelette Recipe
|Baked Brunch Omelette Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pound White Bread (cut into cubes)
- 8 Eggs
- 11/2 pounds Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 cups Milk
- ¼ cup Green Onion (chopped)
- 1 dash hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup cubed Cooked Ham
How to make Baked Brunch Omelette :
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Preheat an oven to 350F.
- Place half of the bread cubes on the bottom of the baking pan, sprinkle with half of the ham, and half of the cheese.
- Take a large bowl and beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce and green onions. Pour this egg mixture into the pan.
- Place the pan on a baking sheet with a rim and put it in the oven. Pour water into the baking sheet and bake for 60 min.