Baleze Sweet Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blog.ambersunsetbelize.com/delicious-sweets-of-belize/
|Baleze Sweet Recipe|
- 6 cups Water
- 1 cup Niseste Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- Few drops of Rosewater
- Roasted Almonds (finely chopped, to garnish)
How to make Baleze Sweet:
- Combine 5 cups of water with sugar and boil.
- Mix flour in the remaining water and add to the boiling syrup. Stir well until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and bring it on room temperature.
- Drizzle few drops of rosewater and stir.
- Cool and sprinkle almonds over it. Pour into serving bowls and refrigerate.
- Serve when the mixture turns solid.