Banana French Toast Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.ihop.com/menus/main-menu/french-toast/bananas-foster-brioche-french-toast
|Banana French Toast Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 8 Bread Slices
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ stick of Butter
- Powdered Sugar (to taste)
How to make Banana French Toast:
- Combine flour, bananas, sugar, and vanilla in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Mix in sufficient milk to attain a mixture of good consistency.
- Heat butter in a pan. Dip a bread slice into the mixture and fry in butter on both sides until brown.
- Remove and place on tissue paper to absorb excess fat.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on the bread slice.
- Repeat with the other bread slices and banana mixture.
- Serve hot.