Banana Walnut Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://neoskosmos.com/news/en/banana-walnut-cake
|Banana Walnut Cake Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||90 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups White Flour
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1½ tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 6 small Bananas
- ½ cup Walnuts
How to make Banana Walnut Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash bananas into a smooth paste and set aside.
- Combine rest of the ingredients, except walnuts, and mix into a thick and smooth batter.
- Add mashed bananas and walnuts, reserving some. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into a buttered baking pan and sprinkle the reserved walnuts.
- Bake for 90 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and cool.
- Transfer the cake in a tray and cut into serving pieces.