Beancurd Custard Vegetable Soup Recipe
|Beancurd Custard Vegetable Soup Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ¼ small Cabbage (Chopped)
- 10 small Onions (Halved)
- 200 g Tofu
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 medium Red Capsicum (1/2 inch Pieces)
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- ½ cup Corn Nib lets
- 1 Medium Green Capsicum (1/2 inch pieces)
- ½ tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1 medium Yellow Capsicum (1/2 inch pieces)
- 2-3 slices Bird eye Chilies (Sliced)
- 1 stalk Spring Onion Greens (Sliced)
- Few springs Purple Basil
How to make Beancurd Custard Vegetable Soup:
- Puree the Beancurd with milk.
- Whisk the eggs in a deep bowl, add salt, white pepper powder and mix them well. Add Beancurd puree to this mixture.
- Strain the mixture into individual soup plates and cover them with aluminum foil and steam till set, for 15-20 min.
- Heat the vegetable stock in a deep pan. Add corn nib lets and small onions and cook for two to three minutes.
- Add cabbage, bird's eye chilies and salt and mix. Add the three colored capsicums and continue to cook and add in purple basil as well and stir well.
- The soup is ready now.
Pour the hot soup over the set custard and serve immediately garnished with spring onion green. You can even cut a round slice of Beancurd and place it in a serving bowl.