Besan Burfi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.tahoora.com/oas376kaoi0sal/yaik352ksy0lbesan-barfiksui592a.aspx
|Besan Burfi Recipe|
||8.1 / 10 (54 votes)|
- 1 cup Besan
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Ghee
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Nuts (optional, to garnish)
How to make Besan Burfi:
- Place a non-stick frying pan on stove and set it on low flame.
- Add besan and stir fry until it gives out aroma. Ensure that it does not change its color.
- Add ghee and mix to blend well to make sure that the mix does not form lumps.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Remove from heat and stir in cardamom powder.
- Smear some oil on the bottom and sides of a large tray.
- Pour the mixture and spread out to measure 1 inch thick.
- Sprinkle nuts to garnish.
- Allow the mixture to set.
- Cut into small squares or diamonds and serve.