Besan ki Sabzi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://showmethecurry.com/subzis-vegetables/gatte-ki-subzi-gatte-ki-sabji.html
|Besan ki Sabzi Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||6.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 100 gms of Gram flour (Besan)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 Tomatoes
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 4 Green Chilies
- ¼ tbsp Coriander Powder
- 2 Onion (finely chopped)
- ½ tbsp of Mustard Paste
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seed.
- 1pinch Asafetida
- 1 tbsp Ginger and Garlic (paste)
- ¼ tbsp Carom (Ajwain) Seed
- ¼ tbsp Gram Masala
- Salt to taste
How to make Besan ki Sabzi:
- The gram flour, carom, 2 green chillies, 1/8 tbsp red chili powder and 1 tbsp oil are mixed well.
- Water is added and dough is prepared.
- The dough is rounded into 1 cm diameter and 5-6 inches long.
- It is boiled for 10 minutes.
- The rounded pieces are cut into smaller pieces.(known as gatte)
- Oil, 2 green chilies, asafetida and cumin seeds are heated and fried till the mixture becomes brown.
- Ginger garlic paste and mustard paste are added to it and heated for a minute.
- Chopped onion and chopped tomatoes are added and heated for a couple of minutes.
- Add all the spices-garam masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt are added.
- One and a half cup of water is added to it and boiled for five minutes.
- Finally, the gates are put into the gravy and boiled for three minutes.
serve it hot