Besan Laddoo Recipe
|Besan Laddoo Recipe|
|Rating||7.5 / 10 (40 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving||195|
- 4 cups Besan
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Ghee
- 2 tsp Elaichi Powder
- 4-6 Drops Saffron Color
How to make Besan Laddoo:
- Mix the sugar and saffron color together. Leave it aside.
- Melt ghee in a kadhai and cook the besan over low flame.
- Stir continuously till the besan becomes light brown in color.
- Mix the elaichi powder and again stir.
- Remove from the flame and pour it on a thali. Let it cool slightly.
- Now mix this with powdered sugar.
- Divide it into equal parts and give the shape of laddus.
- Besan Laddoo is ready.