Black Forest Cake Recipe
|Black Forest Cake Recipe|
|Rating||8.9 / 10 (179 votes)|
- 225 gms Maida (all-purpose flour)
- 400 gms Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2-3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cooking Soda
- 125 gms Butter
- 200 ml Aerated Cola Drink
- A pinch of Salt
- 125gms Dairy Milk Chocolate
- 250 gms Fresh Whipped Cream
- 10 Cherries
How to make Black Forest Cake:
- Place a thick bottomed pan on very low flame and melt butter in it.
- Remove from the flame and let the butter cool.
- Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Sift maida, cocoa powder, baking powder, cooking soda and salt together. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Grease a baking tray with little butter.
- Dust it with maida and keep it aside.
- Take a pan with little butter and put the maida mixture with the condensed milk-butter mixture.
- Now add aerated cola and mix it well.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking tray and bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 175 degrees C (350 degree f.)
- When it is done, let it cool and then slit it horizontally into two.
- Whip the cream till light and fluffy.
- Sandwich the two layers of cake with whipped cream and cherries.
- Top with whipped cream and cherries.
- Grate dairy milk chocolate bar and sprinkle over the cake.
- Serve it chilled.