Boondi Raita Recipe
Photo Credit: https://kitchen.desibantu.com/boondi-perugu
|Boondi Raita Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 1/2 cup Besan
- 3 cups Curd
- 1 Sprig Curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt to taste
How to make Boondi Raita:
- Mix the besan and salt in a bowl.
- Add water to achieve the dropping consistency.
- Now heat oil in a kadai and pour drops of this mixture with a slotted spoon.
- Deep fry till the drops become golden brown.
- Drain to remove excess oil and add to curd taken in a bowl.
- Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, curry leaves, and salt.
- Boondi raita is ready.