Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mccormick.com/Recipes/Salads-Sides/Broccoli-Cauliflower-Casserole
|Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
- 1 lb Broccoli (frozen)
- 1 lb Cauliflower (frozen)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 small jar Cheese Spread
- 1 cup Onions (fried)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to make Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place the cauliflower and broccoli in a baking dish.
- Heat the soup and cheese spread in a pan and pour over the vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Place the onions on the vegetables, sprinkle with salt and pepper and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
- Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole is ready to serve.