Carrot Jam Recipe
Photo Credit: http://wickedgoodkitchen.com/carrot-cake-jam-canning-preserving/
|Carrot Jam Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 500 g Carrot (chopped)
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 tbsp Citric Acid
- 2 cups Water
How to make Carrot Jam:
- Boil the carrot in water till it becomes soft.
- Put on a sieve and mash it to a pulp.
- Take a pan and pour the carrot pulp over it.
- Simmer the flame and mix sugar and citric acid.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Take a small portion and put on a plate, if sets, the jam is ready.
- Store in a glass jar and refrigerate it.