Cauliflower Pickle Recipe
Photo Credit: http://yamirecipe.blogspot.in/2010/11/spicy-cauliflower-pickle-spicy.html
|Cauliflower Pickle Recipe|
||9.5 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 1 kg Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- a pinch of Asafoetida
- Juice of 5 Lemons
- 2-3 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds(roasted)
- 2 tsp Table salt
How to make Cauliflower Pickle:
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces of 1 cm each.
- Wash the pieces under running water.
- Soak the pieces in salted water t5aken in a vessel for at least 10 min, then drain the water.
- Now heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds start spluttering, add cauliflower pieces.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes and then add turmeric powder and chilli powder to it . Cook for 2 min more.
- Put off the flame and then add the fenugreek. Stir and add the lemon juice.
- Allow to cool , kept tight in a jar and serve when necessary.