Chane Ki Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://lajeezkhana.com/boiled-chana-chutney/
|Chane Ki Chutney Recipe|
- 2 Cup Hara chana(soaked overnight and drained)
- 1 Cup Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 Cup Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves(chopped)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3-4 Green chillies
- Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
How to make Chane Ki Chutney:
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Saute the onions till they turn translucent.
- Add chaat masala, green chana, green chillies, tomatoes and salt.
- Fry again for 2 minutes.
- Now add coriander and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Chane ki chutney is ready to serve. Garnish with puris and serve.