Chocolate Souffle Recipe
|Chocolate Souffle Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
- 2 square Unsweetened Chocolates
- 2 cups Milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 Eggs (separated)
- Whipped Cream (sweetened, as desired)
How to make Chocolate Souffle:
- Combine chocolate in milk in a pan. Place it on top of a double boiler containing boiling water. Stir to dissolve the chocolate.
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add some chocolate mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Add to the chocolate mixture in the pan and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla. Cool slightly.
- Beat egg yolks until lemony and add to the chocolate mixture.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold in the mixture.
- Pour in a buttered baking dish and place in a pan of hot water.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 50 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove and top with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve thereafter.