Clear Onion Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/hit-korean-food-and-deli-new-york?select=TDar0jY5sYopAraDLQQ-9g#TDar0jY5sYopAraDLQQ-9g
|Clear Onion Soup Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 6 cups Water
- 6 Onions (large, peeled and sliced)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 slices Bread (toasted, cut in halves)
- 1 cup Cheese (grated)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
How to make Clear Onion Soup:
- Take a frying pan and put butter in it. Let it melt.
- Add onions and fry until they turn brown.
- Add salt, pepper and water.
- Cover the lid and let it boil for 15 minutes.
- Take out the soup in bowls.
- And add 2 pieces of toasted bread in each soup bowl.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on the soup.
- Serve hot.