Coconut Milk Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foodwishes.blogspot.in/2012/03/coconut-milk-rice-pudding-with-fresh.html
|Coconut Milk Pudding Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tin Milkmaid
- 3 cups Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100 g Almonds
How to make Coconut Milk Pudding:
- Combine milk, milkmaid, and sugar in a pan. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Dissolve cornflour in ½ cup coconut milk.
- Add to the boiling milk and simmer until thickened. Take off from heat.
- Pour in the remaining coconut milk.
- Add vanilla essence and almonds. Mix well.
- Transfer into a serving dish and cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until set and chilled.
- Cut into squares and serve.