Corn Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.boldsky.com/cookery/vegetarian/maincourse/rice/corn-masala-rice-recipe-030492.html
|Corn Rice Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 250 gm long grain Rice
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 3 Eggs
- 6 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 2 Spring Onions (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- ¼ cup Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1 cup boiled Corn
How to make Corn Rice:
- Cook rice in water adding few drops of oil until tender but firm and keep aside.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add garlic.
- Add onion and corn when it turns golden brown.
- Fry until onion is translucent, add beaten eggs and stir.
- Add spring onion and rice and mix gently.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix on high heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.