Egg Kurma Recipe
|Egg Kurma Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Green Chilies
- 2 Boiled Potatoes (cut into 4 pieces)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 4 tbsp Coconut Paste
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 4 Boiled Egg
- 2 tbsp Poppy Seeds Paste
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1 large Onion
- 3 medium size Tomato
- Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
- Salt (for taste)
How to make Egg Kurma Recipe:
- Take a pan, pre-heat the oil and splutter the fennel seeds.
- Now add the green chilies, chopped onion and fry till slight golden brown.
- Put the chopped tomato, salt, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste and cook for fry for 7-8 min.
- Now, add the garam masala, poppy seeds paste, coriander powder, chili powder, coriander powder and cook for another 5-6 min.
- Add 3/4 cup (237 ml) of water and cook the gravy for 8 minutes.
- Put the boiled eggs, potatoes and stir it about 3 min.
- Then put the coconut paste, yogurt paste keep the flame in low for another 5 min.
- Now garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
Serve with chappati, naan, rice or puri