Fresh Lemon Asparagus With Thyme Recipe
|Fresh Lemon Asparagus With Thyme Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 tbsp extra virgin Olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb Asparagus spear, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 tsp fresh Lemon thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1/2 Lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
How to make Fresh Lemon Asparagus With Thyme:
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and warm the olive oil.
- Sauté the garlic in the oil for 3 minute.
- Now add the asparagus, thyme, Dijon mustard, lemon zest, lemon slices, and salt & pepper and stir.
- Cover the pan and cook until crisp.
- Stir occasionally.
- Arrange the asparagus on a platter and squeeze lemon over it.
- You can serve it either hot or cold.