Fried Idli Patties Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/deep-fried-idli-patties-oerukiccfaief.html
|Fried Idli Patties Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||4.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 4 cups Idli batter
- 1 cup Onion (chopped finely)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp green Chili (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped finely)
- Asafetida (a pinch)
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
How to make Fried Idli Patties:
- Blend all the ingredients with the batter.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Take a spoonful of batter and deep fry in oil.
- Serve hot.
Serve hot with mint chutney or tomato sauce.