Garlic Rasam Recipe
Photo Credit: http://rasam.co.in/garlic-rasam-recipe/
|Garlic Rasam Recipe|
||8.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1/2 Cup tuvar dal cooked
- Tamarind, lime-sized ball
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1 tsp Tuvar dal
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 10 Garlic cloves
- 3 tsp Ghee
- Curry and coriander leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste
How to make Garlic Rasam:
- Roast the tuvar dal, red chillies, coriander seeds, jeera and pepper, grind them.
- Roast the garlic cloves and combine it with the ground paste, grind again.
- Extract the tamarind juice and boil it with tomatoes and salt.
- Combine a few cloves of peeled garlic with the mixture and bring it to a boil.
- Add the cooked tuvar dal, ground paste, and water to the desired consistency and bring it to a boil.
- Once it is boiled, season with mustard seeds in ghee.
- Now garnish with curry and coriander leaves and serve hot.