Groundnut Pulao Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.vegetarianrecipes.net/turkish-pulao-pulav/
|Groundnut Pulao Recipe|
- 300 gm Basmati rice
- 200 gm Groundnuts
- 1/2 Cup coconut, scrapped
- 3 Onions, chopped
- 2 Capsicums, chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 200 gm Ghee
- 1 inch Ginger
- 2 Green chilies
- Cloves, posto and cinnamon (as needed)
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves, for garnish
How to make Groundnut Pulao:
- Fry groundnuts for a min, cool and grind them to make a fine powder.
- Fry the rice in 100 gms ghee and then boil.
- Fry the coconut in a spoon of ghee. Keep it aside.
- Fry the spices in the remaining ghee.
- Add chopped onions, ginger, chilies, salt and capsicums. Fry.
- Now add this mixture, groundnut powder and fried coconut to the boiled rice.
- Finally, add lemon juice and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Groundnut Pulao is ready.