Hamburger Buns Recipe
|Hamburger Buns Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 2 cups warm Milk
- ¼ cup Margarine (melted)
- ¼ cup Warm Water
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 2 packages (.25 oz) Instant Yeast
- 2 tsp Salt
- 6 cups All-Purpose Flour
How to make Hamburger Buns:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine milk, margarine, warm water, sugar and yeast in a large bowl. Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Shift together the flour and salt and gradually add to milk mixture and knead soft smooth dough. Shape into 20-25 balls and arrange on baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Let them rise for 20 minutes and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and slice half horizontally to fill anything you wish.