Jaggery Payasam Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.indiamarks.com/recipe-for-ada-payasam/
|Jaggery Payasam Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Green Gram
- 1 cup Jaggery (Sharkara)
- 5 Cardamom Seeds (powder)
- 15 Cashew (pieces)
- 15 Raisins (Dried Grapes)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk or Cow's Milk (thick)
- 2 cups Water
- 2 tsp Ghee
How to make Jaggery Payasam:
- Cook the green gram in water.
- When it becomes soft, add jaggery to it.
- Stir it continuously until the jaggery is dissolved.
- Fry cashew, raisins in ghee and add to the mixture.
- Stir it for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and add milk.
- Mix it well.
- Add crushed cardamom and mix well.
- Jaggery payasam is ready to serve .
Serve it hot.