Jeera Aloo Recipe
|Jeera Aloo Recipe|
|Rating||8.0 / 10 (26 votes)|
- 3 Potatotes (boiled, peeled and chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped )
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
How to make Jeera Aloo:
- Heat oil and saute cumin seeds.
- Now add chopped potatoes and chillies to it.
- Stir and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, salt and coriander. Mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Crispy Jeera Aloo is ready to serve.