Kadhai Bhindi Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1QEtrvVsjU
|Kadhai Bhindi Recipe|
||9.1 / 10 (17 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 250 gm Lady finger (washed and pat dry)
- 1 Onion(thinly sliced)
- 2 Sliced Green Chilli
- 1 tbsp Gram flour
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Mango Powder
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Kadhai Bhindi:
- Slit ladyfinger into thin slices.
- Take a kadhai with oil and heat it.
- Fry ladyfinger slices until they turn crispy and golden brown.
- Keep fried ladyfinger separate.
- Leave about 2 tbsp oil in kadhai and drain the rest.
- Add cumin seeds and green chillies and fry for about 30 seconds.
- Add onion slices and fry again until light brown.
- Add mango powder, gram flour and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now add fried ladyfinger and remaining ingredients.
- Mix them properly. Heat for few seconds and remove from the flame.
- Kadhai Bhindi is ready, garnished with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.