|Rating||7.1 / 10 (28 votes)|
- 200 gms Soaked rice
- 50 gms Soaked moong Dal
- 50 gms Soaked masur Dal
- 4 Large onions
- 4 Garlic flakes (minced)
- 1 Ginger (minced)
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- 2 tsp Garam masala
- Green chillies
- Oil for frying
How to make Khichdi:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces.
- Chop the onions and green chillies.
- Heat the oil and fry chopped onions till it turns brown.
- Add minced garlic, ginger and green chillies.
- Now mix garam masala and fry for 3 minutes.
- Pour warm water and add moong dal.
- Add masur dal and rice after 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes and salt.
- Cook over medium heat till it gets cooked.
- Serve hot with curd and pickle.