Kuttu Ki Puri Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WouD9Ed73Yc
|Kuttu Ki Puri Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 cup Kuttu Ka Atta (Buckwheat Flour)
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 Potato (boiled and mashed)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Water for kneading
- Oil for deep frying
How to make Kuttu Ki Puri:
- Take kuttu, coriander leaves, potato, green chilies, 1tbsp oil and salt in a flat-bottomed vessel. Add water gradually to knead a little firm dough.
- Make small round balls of the dough and roll out each ball to form a puri / poori.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry till the puri turns dark brown.
- Make all puris like this from the remaining dough, repeating the above-mentioned step.
- Kuttu ki puri is ready to eat. Serve with aloo ki sabzi or green chutney.