Lady Finger Curry Recipe
|Lady Finger Curry Recipe|
- 3/4 cup Lady's Finger
- 1 cup Coconut (grated)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Jaggery
- 1/2 tsp Tamarind Extract
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp Sambar Powder
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
- 5-6 Curry Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 1 big pinch Hing
How to make Lady Finger Curry:
- Heat oil in a pain and fry the onions, till they turn golden brown in color. Set aside to cool.
- Mix coconut, onion, jaggery, sambar powder, tamarind extract and coriander leaves in a food processor and blend well to make a fine paste.
- Heat ghee/oil in a thick-bottomed pan. Add mustard, curry leaves and hing.
- Add in the ground masala, once it stops spluttering. Cook till it releases an aroma.
- Add in lady finger and salt to taste.
- Cook till tender and serve hot.