Mango Raita Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/mango-raita/19127
|Mango Raita Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 Ripe mangoes, peeled
- 3 Ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp Finely chopped jalapeno
- 2 Cups non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Sweet garam masala
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make Mango Raita:
- Cut mango flesh into 1/4-inch dice and place in a bowl with the onion, tomatoes and jalapeno; and mix.
- In a different bowl, mix the garam masala and yogurt. Spoon the yogurt into the fruit, sprinkle with the salt, and fold in the cilantro.
- Cover, refrigerate at least for one hour. Stir well before you serve.