Okra Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=896416
|Okra Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 750 g Okra (chopped)
- ¼ Coconut (grated)
- 100 g Jaggery
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
How to make Okra Soup:
- Mix jaggery with little water in a pan and boil until it has melted.
- Put okra, along with more water, in another pan and cook for 20 minutes.
- Filter the mixture, storing the stock aside.
- Add jaggery, coconut, and cumin powder to the stock and mix well. Strain again ignoring the solid particles.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with a spoonful of okra.
- Serve hot.