Poda Pitha Recipe
Photo Credit: http://odiahandisaala.blogspot.in/2013/06/poda-pitha.html
|Poda Pitha Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 1 kg Cottage Cheese, fresh
- 300 g Powdered Sugar
- 6 Cardamom (elaichi)
- 3 tsp Kewra
- 1 tbsp Ghee
How to make Poda Pitha:
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and put powdered sugar, elaichi, cottage cheese and shelled cardamom in it.
- Mix the ingredients on low medium flame, but make sure that they do not turn brown.
- Turn off the heat and put some more powdered sugar in it, so that it can bind the prepared mixture.
- Now, make small balls out of the mixture and let them cool.