Potato Bhujia Recipe
|Potato Bhujia Recipe|
|Rating||7.8 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 2 Big potatoes
- 1-1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1/4 Turmeric
- 2 Dry red chilles
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to make Potato Bhujia:
- Peel the potato and cut them into round pieces.
- Add a pinch of salt and half cook them in hot water.
- Soak mustard, cuminseeds, chilles, turmeric and salt in water for about 30 minutes and grind them to make a fine paste by adding water.
- Dip the potatoes in the ground paste.
- Take pan and heat oil in it and shallow fry the potatoes on both sides till light brown.
- Potato Bhujia is ready to serve.