Potatoes Baked with Eggs & Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.exclusivelyfood.com.au/2006/07/ham-and-potato-bake-recipe.html
|Potatoes Baked with Eggs & Cream Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 3 cups cooked Potatoes (diced)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Chives/Green Onions (chopped)
How to make Potatoes Baked with Eggs & Cream:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degree F.
- Pour butter into the bottom of an oven-proof casserole.
- Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix egg and sour cream together and pour over sour cream.
- Top with chives/green onion and cover the dish. Bake for an hour.
- Serve hot.