Ragi Dosa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sailusfood.com/2013/03/18/ragi-dosa-recipe/
|Ragi Dosa Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 cup Ragi Flour
- 5 Green Chilies (chopped finely)
- 2 tsp Rice Flour
- Ghee (as required)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Ragi Dosa:
- Combine together ragi flour, rice flour, green chilies, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Beat to make a nice and smooth batter.
- Grease and heat a pan. Put some batter into the pan and twist to make a dosa. Fry on both sides until golden brown and remove.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with chili chutney.