Spicy Prawn Masala Recipe
Photo Credit: http://dinetable.com/tag/spicy-prawn-fry-recipe/
|Spicy Prawn Masala Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||9.3 / 10 (4 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 kg Prawns (sorted)
- 3 Onions (chopped)
- 1 inch Ginger
- 5-6 pods Garlic
- 3-4 Green Chilies
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Chilly Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 3-4 tbsp Oil
- Coriander Leaves
- Salt as required
How to make Spicy Prawn Masala:
- Apply turmeric powder, chili powder and salt to the prawns and keep them aside for some time.
- Make a paste of ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan; add ginger-garlic paste and saute nicely.
- Add onions and chilies. Next, add masala and saute well.
- Mix in tomatoes and coriander leaves and cook on a low flame.
- Put a little water and keep the pan closed for 2 minutes.
- Crush the tomatoes, add salt and stir the mixture.
- Add prawns and a little water, as required.
- Mix well and keep on medium flame for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Serve with nan, roti or plain rice.