Indian Recipes : Vegetable Manchow Soup Recipe
Vegetable Manchow Soup is made from vegetables and Chinese Chilly Chutney. Learn how to make/prepare Vegetable Manchou Soup by following this easy recipe.
Vegetable Manchow Soup Recipe
• 2 tbsp French Beans (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Baby Corn (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Cabbage (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Carrots (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Onions (finely chopped)
• 2 tbsp Red Capsicums (finely chopped)
• 3 tsp Corn Flour
• 1 tsp Vinegar
• ½ tsp White Pepper
• ½ tsp Soy Sauce
• 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
• A pinch Orange-Red Food Color (optional)
• A pinch Ajinomoto (optional)
• 2 sprigs Spring Onions (for garnishing)
• 2½ cups Water
• Salt to taste
• Oil for frying For Chinese Chilly Chutney
• 4-5 Dried Red Chilies
• 1 Onion (small)
• 1 Garlic (head)
• 1 tsp Tamarind Pulp How to make Vegetable Manchow Soup:
• Soak dried red chillies in hot boiled water for about 10 minutes.
• Take out the chillies and grind it with the remaining ingredients (for Chinese Chutney) to form a fine paste.
• Take ½ cup water in a big bowl. Add cornflour, vinegar, soy sauce, ajinomoto, tomato sauce, white pepper, salt and orange red colour to it. Place the bowl aside.
• Heat oil in a pan and saute all the vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
• Add Chinese Chutney Paste to the vegetables.
• When aroma arises, pour water into it.
• When the water starts boiling, add corn starch gradually and stir constantly until it thickens.
• Garnish the soup with spring onions.
• Serve it hot.
Thanks a lot, I'd like to know, how many portions does it serve?
Submitted by: SJ
posted : 03-Aug-2012 05:28 AM
in our country some stuff it doesn't sale we could use something else for it
Submitted by: soyeb wadi
posted : 06-Nov-2011 05:16 PM
Recipe of the Month
Carrot Soup is a very nutritious dish. Learn how to make/prepare Carrot Soup by...