Vegetarian Minestrone Soup Recipe
|Vegetarian Minestrone Soup Recipe|
||9.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 2 Cup chopped onion
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Celery stalk, chopped
- 1 Medium carrot, chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano, minced
- 1 tsp Basil, minced
- ½ tsp Rosemary, minced
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Cup zucchini, chopped
- 5 Cups vegetable stock
- 2 Cups cooked beans
- 1 Cup dry pasta
- 2 Cups chopped tomatoes
- Water, as required
- Parsley, for garnishing
How to make Vegetarian Minestrone Soup:
- Sauté onion, bay leaf and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add celery, carrot, basil, oregano and rosemary. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini, vegetable stock and water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add beans and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Bring the soup to a boil and add pasta. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender (7-10 minutes).
- Stir in the tomatoes and serve, topped with Parsley and sprinkled with black pepper.
- Vegetarian Minestrone Soup is ready.