Appam Batter Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/appam-recipe-no-yeast-appam/
|Appam Batter Recipe|
||480 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||2.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup (236 ml) Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Soda Bicarb
- 11/2 cups (335 ml) Raw Rice
- 11/2 cups (335 ml) Parboiled Rice
- 2-3 tbsp. Urad Dal (Black Gram)
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Appam Batter:
- Soak raw rice, parboiled rice and urad dal for 4 hours in water.
- Grind to a fine thick paste, keep overnight.
- In the morning before making Appam add soda bicarb, coconut milk, salt and beat well.
- Soak it for half an hour.
- Then make the delicious Appam.
Serve with chutney