Baingan Bhaja Recipe
Photo Credit: http://erecipeguide.com/baingan-bhaja
|Baingan Bhaja Recipe|
||6.2 / 10 (11 votes)|
- 1 big Brinjal or 2 small Brinjal
- 3 Red Chilies
- 3 Green Chilies
- 1 piece Ginger
- 2tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1tsp Turmeric Powder
- Oil for frying
- Few Lemon slices
- Salt to taste
How to make Baingan Bhaja:
- Cut the brinjal into circular pieces and keep it aside.
- Make paste of green chilies, red chilies, ginger, turmeric powder, and coriander seeds, in a grinder. Now add salt to the paste and mix it well.
- Coat the paste on both sides of the brinjal pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry the coated brinjal pieces.
- Place the fried brinjal pieces on absorbent paper to do away with extra oil and serve with lemon slices.