Bathua Raita Recipe
|Bathua Raita Recipe|
|Rating||8.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 1/2 Cup bathua, boiled and mashed
- 1 Cup yogurt
- 1 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
How to make Bathua Raita:
- Stir the curd (Yogurt) with hand mixer (mathani).
- Add the Bathua paste and blends well. When it becomes thick pour little milk and stir it.
- Now mix cumin powder, salt and chili powder and mix well.
- Then keep it in refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve Bathua raita with parathas, rice etc.