Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://fodmapliving.com/sample-page/sauces-and-soups/spicy-chicken-and-rice-soup/
|Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- ½ cup Celery (sliced)
- 1 pound Chicken Breasts (skinless, boneless, cooked, and diced)
- 72 ounces Chicken Broth
- 3 cups Water
- 2 cups frozen Vegetables (mixed)
- ¾ cups Rice (rinsed)
- 1 tbsp Parsley Leaves
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Herb Seasoning (as required)
How to make Chicken and Rice Soup:
- Combine chicken broth, vegetables and rice with water in a pressure cooker. Cook until tender for 20-25 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Add celery and bring to a pressure again.
- Blend until smooth, add chicken cubes, lemon juice, and seasoning. Mix well.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.